Bubble trap kit
Bubble trap kit
The Fluigent Bubble Trap is a device designed for aqueous stream flows, meticulously engineered to prevent the ingress of air bubbles into a microfluidic system. In microfluidic experiments, the presence of bubbles is typically undesirable, and this device excels at their removal. Operating on the principle of a porous membrane within the trap, the Bubble Remover effectively mitigates high flow rate instabilities, significant shear stress variations, and potential damage to the microfluidic system.
- Sturdy construction (PVC/PTFE)
- Compatible with pressures up to 2 bar
- Supports flow rates up to 5 mL/min
- Utilizes standard 1/4’’-28 fittings
- Bubble Trap (x1)
- Membrane (x3)
- 1/4-28 Flat-Bottom for 1/16” OD Tubing and ferrule (x2)
- FEP Tubing 1/16” OD x 0.020” (508µm) ID (1m)
- This item is not autoclavable.
- Avoid using this item with organic solvents to prevent potential leakages.
- The longevity of the membrane depends on the type of fluids used.
Bubble TrapSee product
Microfluidic flow controllerSee product
Microfluidic Double Emulsion DeviceSee product
Microfluidic Single Emulsion DeviceSee product
Double Emulsion Generation PackSee product
Encapsulation Platform for FACSSee product
Fluid Degassing Device for Microfluidic SystemSee product
Microbubble formation using the RayDropRead more
A quick and efficient double encapsulation method for FACS-based droplet sortingRead more
Double emulsion for the generation of microcapsules – a ReviewRead more
Raydrop, a universal droplet generator based on a non-embedded co-flow-focusingRead more
Encapsulation of multiple emulsions in a single dropletRead more
Flow control for droplet generation using syringe pumps and pressure-based flow controllersRead more
Addressing Air Bubble Issues in Microfluidic SystemsRead more