FLUIGENT A-I-O SOFTWARE
Fluigent’s New All-in-One (A-i-O) software is a tool for real-time control of pressures and flow rates. Its modular interface is designed for independent and easy monitoring of all parameters for each channel connected.
Key features :
- 1 click from pressure to flow-rate control
- 20ms datalogging sampling frequency
- automatic instrument detection
- Ease of use :
- Intuitive and ergonomic user interface
- Enter pressure or flow rate numerically or by using sliders
- Change from flow rate to pressure control in 1 click
- Save flow rate and pressure configurations for future use
- Focus on the experiment :
- Live monitoring and control
- Tasking with independent channel control windows
- Detect potential blockage in small dimension devices with the intelligent monitoring feature
- Get more data with 20ms datalogging sampling frequency
- More useful data :
- Advanced graphic features : adjustable scale, absolute or relative values, channel display selection, …
- Export directly to Excel
The software is compatible with the LineUP™ and the MFCS™ series.
For automated protocols use the MAT software
- Display up to 16 channels (pressure and flow-rate combined)
- Customizable user interface
- Keyboard shortcuts for saved configurations
- Resizable panel and windows
- Integrated online help service
- Low memory footprint (low RAM usage)
- Compatibilities :
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher
- 32bit and 64bit systems supported
- A link module is required for use with the LineUP™ series
P/N = SFT-AIO
A “hot plug and play” connection means that the device can be connected to the computer while both the device and the computer are powered on, and the operating system recognizes and configures the device automatically, downloading and installing any required drivers without any additional action on the user’s part.
For the Flow EZ™, connecting the pressure supply and the power supply directly turns on the Flow EZ™ module.
The use of water-in-oil droplets in microfluidics in high-throughput screening is rapidly gaining acceptance. The main application areas currently involve screening cells as well as genetic material for various mutations or activity. Here the aim is to isolate single DNA molecules and analyze the enzymes and proteins resulting from their expression.
Many microfluidic applications require switching between multiple solutions (such as samples or buffers) while maintaining a constant flow-rate during the course of their experiment. In this application, one MFCS™-EZ pressure channel is connected via a manifold to ten separate vials containing different aqueous solutions.
Information, such as cell size, type discrimination and other quantitative characteristic information can be measured for biological systems using impedance spectroscopy. Our electrical impedance spectroscopy platform (or EISP) offers the advantage of acquiring this information from cells, or particles such as beads, without the need to label them, as would be needed for characterization using […]