Fits all applications
Multiplexed imaging platform
All in one system to turn each of your imaging experiment into a success
Fluigent has partnered with Bioptechs, the world leader in micro-environmental control chambers, to offer complete solutions for high-quality multiplexed imaging. It combines a precision flow cell with a high-performance perfusion instrument. The flexibility of the platform allows automating any complex protocol with multiple fluid delivery for imaging.
- Time saving
Automation to gain productivity
Easily moved between microscopes
Preserve the sample
- Temperature controlled flow cell: the flow cell can be cooled down or heated up from 0 – 58 C with less than 0.2 C varience and integraded intelligent feeback loop for external temperature variables.
- Controlled perfusion flow rate: avoids abrupt manual injection that can damage both the sample, the reagent, and microscopy workstation.
- Enclosed system: contamination free
Protocol automation drastically reduces variability down to 0,5% between experiments compared to 5,1% intra-operator variability and 8,1% inter-operator variability using a pipette.
Synchronize with microscope
Aria and the FCS Chamber system are equipped with TTL port to either send or receive TTL signals. TTL communication with microscope enables to synchronize perfusion and imaging.
This platform is a cost-effective alternative to an all-in-one system. In addition, as the platform is flexible and transportable, it can be easily moved between microscopes to perform various set of experiments, and highly adaptable to protocols and investigations.
The platform is the perfect compromise between manual pipetting and an all-in-one system that is dedicated to one specific application, integrating a microscope, a specific chip type, and a given set of solutions. Any protocol with multiple solution delivery can be automated, saving the scientist both time and reducing variability between experiments compared to manual procedures.
The platform is straightforward and ready to use. No specific training is required, and no time is lost trouble shooting incidents or manually priming solutions before the experiment as is the case with homemade systems.
The platform is designed to offer as much flexibility as possible in terms of:
- Applications: the instrument and its intuitive software automates any sequence of various function: perfusion of up to 10 solutions, incubation, synchronization with the microscope via TTL signaling, flush tubbing
- Chamber design: the flow cell comes with a wide range of gasket that fits any biological sample from 2D cells to thick tissues, is available in cooled, no-heat, and temperature controlled with an intelligent feedback system to maintain perfect temperature control for long term investigations, leak proof flow- cell chamber.
- Microscopy: adaptable to any microscope upright or inverted
- Reagents: any type of antibody, rna or dna sequence can be used.
Automation provides a high gain in productivity compared to manual pipetting.
20 stepped immunoassay protocol which takes 2 days with manual pipetting is shortened to several hours increasing the overall productivity from 2 samples a week to 1 sample a day.
Automation also significantly reduces operational variability and pipetting errors which also participate in the gain of productivity and reproducibility.
This kit is perfect for any researcher who is looking to automate the labeling process of living cells, fixed tissues, and everything in between.
Specific applications to which this system can be directly applied and/or marketed include but are not limited to:
- Shear stress experiments
- Extended imaging of live 3D cell culture
- Omics applications including but not limited to: proteomics and spatial-omics
- Ratio-metric imaging: like calcium ratioing
- Intracellular trafficking
- Any manner of fluorescence in situ labeling, including but not limited to: FISH, seq-FISH, MER-FISH, HCR-FISH
- Toxicity testing
- Drug response studies
Aria comes with an intuitive software that enables to design protocols in few clicks.
Incubation time, flow rate, volume dispensed, are all parameters that can be easily set by the operator for each step of his protocol. Protocols are recorded and can be shared among users. Flow rate and pressure are recorded for each experiment
How to mount the flow cell?
How to connect Aria to the FCS2?
Connect the output of the 2 switch valve to the flow cell using a P702 union
How to plug an Aria
Connect to set the fluidic path
How to fill up the reservoir
How to use Aria manually
Perform a calibration with Aria
Global handling of Aria
Expertise & resources
Application notes Capture and Labeling of cancer cells using Aria Read more
Webinars Automate Cellular Studies with Aria Read more
Webinars How to turn your fluorescence microscope into a spatial omics platform Read more
Webinars Organ on a chip Towards the next generation of cell culture platforms Read more
User manuals FCS2 Chamber instructions Download
User manuals FCS2 Chamber temperature instructions Download
Technical datasheets Aria datasheet Download
Expertise reviews Passive mechanical stimulation induced by laminar and pulsatile shear stress Read more
Expertise reviews Biomechanics Read more
Expertise reviews Biochemical Environment Read more