Join us and be part of a leading microfuidic company!
The world is experiencing fundamental changes in pharmacology, biological research, medical diagnosis and cosmetics. The demand for high precision products and services in these markets is increasing rapidly. Microfluidics is a key technology for miniaturization and automation for the development of these markets. Fluigent, innovative SME and world leader in microfluidic instrumentation is specialized in these areas with high-precision equipment and software we develop and market.
Thanks to its innovative technologies patented by its team of world-class experts, Fluigent has more than 4000 instruments being used in more than 40 countries, in the best academic and industrial research labs worldwide. The company has been ISO-9001 certified since 2010 and has 2 subsidiaries in Germany and in the United States and is expanding very quickly in the international market.
Explore Fluigent jobs opportunities below and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (please mention the job title in your email suject)
Paris Area Opportunities
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Full-time, permanent
Package: Fixed salary based on qualification and experience
Location: Paris area (headquarter and production site)
Fluigent has been recently granted by European union with the management of the 9M€ HoliFAB project. Fluigent, with 10 other European partners, develops new designs, methods and demonstrators for optimizing the prototyping and production of microfluidic systems.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to develop and implement 3D CAD software solution for cutting-edge microfluidics technologies.
Working within the R&D team, your activities will include:
- Develop new software solutions
- Understand functional requirements
- Work in a collaborative way with R&D software and hardware teams
- Help and assist product managers in their software-related decision process
- Test and maintain software products to ensure functionality and optimization
- Write user documentation
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Deliver software solutions in a continuous way
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Professional experiences in C/C++ or C# programming
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design, data structure, design patterns
- Familiarity with
- Control libraries like Qt, wxWidgets, …
- 3D libraries (Direct3D, OpenGL, OpenCascade, …)
- Databases (SQL, noSQL, …)
- Git versioning system
- Relevant experience in an Agile environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Good attention to details
- Good written and verbal English communications skills
- Knowledge in other languages (Java, Python, …)
- Experience in scientific applications or taste for engineering
- Knowledge in scientific programing (Python, MATLAB)
- Application dockerization
- CI/CD integration