Fluiwell 4-Channel 0.5 mL Low Pressure Package
Sample reservoirs for pressurization
Fluiwell 4-Channel 0.5 mL Low Pressure version + Tubing & Fitting Kit.
The Fluiwell series is a tool for pressurizing samples inside the vials in order for the fluids to flow through the microfluidic system. The reservoirs and caps are available with different volume sizes, channel numbers, and pressurization levels. A package option is also available to get the corresponding tubing & fitting kit.
- Autoclavable – Can be sterilized
- Use of different types of tubing compatible with your own samples
- Suitable for long term experiments
- Flow control for simple or complex applications with a unique product
- Fluid connectors: 10-32 coned UNF female fittings
- Available with vials of 0.5 mL, 2 mL, 15 mL, and 50 mL
- Comes as a 4-Channels product with vials screwed on a rack (0.5 or 2 mL reservoirs) or as a single-channel product (15 mL or 50 mL reservoirs)
- Material: Delrin or Aluminum