BEOnChip – Be-Transflow (box of 10 chips)
The most versatile cell culture platform
Be-Transflow is Beonchip’s most versatile cell culture platform. It allows the study of complex culture configurations by joining a culture well with a microfluidic channel via a porous membrane. This is the optimal device for Air Liquid Interface (ALI) culture, endothelium/epithelium barrier, and crosstalk studies.
Pack of 10 items.
- Easy to use: Be-Transflow is compatible with any type of optical microscopy and its slide format has been chosen for easy handling under a microscope.
- Easy to implement: Be-transflow wells are positioned in standard positions of a 96 well plate for its use in automated microscopes. In addition, their volume is identical to one of those wells in order to ease the transition to the transflow device.
- Easy to connect: Transflow is compatible with all microfluidic flow control systems (syringe, peristaltic pumps, pressure control systems, rocker systems…).
- No unspecific absorption: Unlike in other PDMS devices, Be -transflow is made of lipophobic thermoplastic materials and does not present unspecific drug absorption issues. Therefore, it allows immunohistochemistry with fluorescent detection.
- Cell recovery option: The cell cultures used in the Be-Transflow can be easily recovered for further experimentation as well as extracting the membrane with cells for histological processing.