BEOnChip – Be-Gradient (box of 10 chips)
Designed for the application of electrochemical gradients to 3D cell cultures
BE-Gradient is Beonchip’s device designed for the application of electrochemical gradients to 3D cell cultures. BE-Gradient is compatible with any type of optical microscopy (inverted phase contrast, confocal, fluorescence..). Be-Gradient consists of a central chamber for cell culture and two lateral channels connecting to the central chamber through 3 small microchannels. Lateral channels are meant to simulate blood vessels. 2D culture is also possible for adherent cells not only in the central chamber but also in the lateral channels.
Pack of 10 items.
- Easy to use: Be-Gradient is compatible with any type of optical microscopy (confocal, fluorescence…) and its slide format has been chosen for easy handling under a microscope.
- Easy to implement: Be-Gradient chambers are positioned in standard positions of a 96 well plate for its use in automated microscopes.
- Easy to connect: Be-Gradient is compatible with all microfluidic flow control systems (syringe, peristaltic pumps, pressure control systems, rocker systems…).
- No unspecific absorption: Unlike in other PDMS devices, Be-Gradientis made of lipophobic thermoplastic materials and does not present unspecific drug absorption issues. Therefore, it allows immunohistochemistry with fluorescent detection.
- Cell recovery option: The cell cultures used in the Be–Gradient can be easily recovered for further experimentation