BEOnChip – Be-Flow (box of 10 chips)
Most easy-to-use device dedicated to cell culture under flow
BE-Flow is Beonchip’s most easy-to-use device dedicated to cell culture under flow. It allows the performance of long-term 2D or 3D culture in two independent channels. BE-Flow is compatible with any microfluidic pump system and can be used simply with a rocker, thanks to its fluid reservoirs situated by the inlets/outlets. This is an optimal device for vascular research where shear stress plays a major role in gene expression.
Pack of 10 items.
- Easy to use: Be-Flow is compatible with any type of optical microscopy (confocal, fluorescence…) and its slide format has been chosen for easy handling under a microscope.
- Easy to connect: Be-Flow is compatible with all microfluidic flow control systems (syringe, peristaltic pumps, pressure control systems, rocker systems…).
- No unspecific absorption: Unlike in other PDMS devices, Be-Flow is made of lipophobic thermoplastic materials and does not present unspecific drug absorption issues. It allows immunohistochemistry with fluorescent detection.
- Impermeability: These materials have a very low permeability to oxygen and water vapor, allowing precise control of those gases inside the microchannel by controlling their concentration in the culture medium and its flux.
- Cell recovery option: The cell cultures used in the Be-Flow can be easily recovered for further experimentation.