RESERVOIRS: FLUIWELL 1C-15
Specially designed for pressurization
The Fluiwell units are:
- tools for pressurizing samples inside the vials in order
- for the fluids to flow through your microfluidic system
- without any pulsations
- Autoclavable – Can be sterilized
- Use of different types of tubing compatible with your own samples
- Suitable for long term experiments
- Flow control for simple or complex applications with a unique product
- Available with vials of 15 mL
- Size (W x L x H): 25x30x36mm3
- Weight: 20 g
- Fluid connectors: 10-32 coned UNF female fittings
- No wetted material: Only disposable materials are wetted
- Type of reservoir (disposable): Greiner (order vials directly through us)
- Made of Delrin or Aluminium
- Compatible with any tubing < 1/16 inch Outer diameter
- Different size of reservoirs available
- Independent channel
For High-Pressure MFCS™ : P/N = 21015001
For Low-Pressure MFCS™ : P/N = 11015001
All reservoirs, except the custom caps, can handle pressurization under 7bar.
Please be careful with the custom caps. For now, there is no bottle compatible with the custom caps having a pressure resistance equal to 7bar. Fluigent strongly advises you to use customs caps with pressure below 2bar only. If you still have questions, please contact Fluigent support at email@example.com.
Check you have not a pneumatic leakage due to a badly screwed fitting.
Check the O-ring is well positioned on the Fluiwell.
Many microfluidic applications are developed based on concepts relying on electrodes, exploiting the electrical properties of samples to sort or separate them, generate electro-osmotic flows, manipulate particles, perform electrochemical detection etc. One example of this is electronic paper, where the electrophoretic displacement of titanium dioxide particles in a dark hydrocarbon oil solution allows the formation […]
The use of water-in-oil droplets in microfluidics in high-throughput screening is rapidly gaining acceptance. The main application areas currently involve screening cells as well as genetic material for various mutations or activity. Here the aim is to isolate single DNA molecules and analyze the enzymes and proteins resulting from their expression.
Because CTCs detection and labelling need a very precise and smooth flow control, Fluigent MFCS™ associated with the Flow-Rate Control Module and the ESS™ platform, was the designated choice to be able to efficiently control the flows of all the solutions and samples.