Pressure Based Flow Controller
for Industry : PX-SERIES
The newest member of our OEM product line, the PX-Series, is the most versatile industrial pressure controller. The PX-Series is fast and stable thanks to our field proven, patented FASTAB™ Technology.
The PX-Series is designed for OEM integration in industrial environments. Its RS232 and USB ports ensure its communication with any system.
MAIN PX-SERIES BENEFITS
- High-Quality Pressure Control
- Unmatched Price-Performance Ratio
- Designed for OEM Integration
Benefits of PX-SERIES
1. High Quality Pressure Control
Fluigent has recently introduced the new PX pressure controller for integrated fluid handling in OEM systems. This series of miniaturized systems combines the excellent performance of the patented, field proven Fastab™ technology for optimal flow control with the robustness required in demanding industrial environments.
2. Unmatched Price-Performance Ratio
3. Designed for OEM Integration
The PX module is a CE and RoHS compliant single controller available in 3 pressure ranges.
It has been designed to maximize versatility with its dual interface USB and RS232 ports and is delivered with a full software package (SDK) to ease integration into Windows or Linux based software platforms.
Specification of the PX-Series
|Pressure ranges||0 to 1000 mbar||0 to 2000 mbar||0 to -800 mbar|
|Standard deviation||± 0.3 mbar||± 0.6 mbar||± 0.3 mbar|
|Size||Very compact module 83x26x62mm = 134 cm3|
|Outlet Connector||4 mm OD speedfit|
|Media||No corrosive or exposive gas (air, N2, Ar, O2...)|
FASTAB™ Microfluidic Patented Technology
Legacy microfluidic control systems such as syringe, peristaltic or piston pumps are poorly adapted to the manipulation of fluid volumes in the sub microliter range.This leads to long equilibration times, irreproducibility and pulsation.
To solve this, Fluigent developed the patented FASTAB™ technology: a pressure driven technology that has no moving parts and includes an advanced feedback control algorithm to maintain precise pressure control.
Based on the FASTAB™ technology, the PX series are compatible with any microfluidic application, from simple droplet generation to organ-on-a-chip experiments.
|Name||Model||Pressure Range in mbar||Product Number|
|PX-SERIES||PX-1||0 to 1000||ICPX11|
|PX-2||0 to 2000||ICPX21|
|PX-V||0 to -800||ICPXV1|
The PX-Series are compatible with multiple software platforms:
- All-in-One GUI: ideal to send pressure commands, read online and record all data. More information on AiO »
- Microfluidic Automation Tool: designed for the automation of sequences of commands and the establishment of complex protocols. More information »
- Software Development Kit: grants access to all the functions of the module. More information on the SDK »
- Compatible with Windows and Linux platforms
- Enable your software team to program with C/C++, C #, Python
- IDE integration for LabVIEW, MATLAB
Screenshot of the MAT interface