MICROFLUIDIC AUTOMATION TOOL
Automate your protocols easily
Fluigent Microfluidic Automation Tool (MAT) is a software for developing and running time based protocols. It allows one to easily create protocols for complete automated experiments, including a wide range of operations and loops. The MAT is dedicated for high repeatability and gain of time.
- Simple to use ”drag and drop” graphic interface.
- Rapid design (and storage) of complex pressure and flow-rate profiles.
- Suitable for long term cell perfusion and other protocols.
- Ease of Use :
- Drag and drop interface
- Play/Pause button, protocol replay
- Off- line and on- line method editing (including off-line protocol validation)
- Adapted to all protocols :
- Custom flow profiles (sine waves, ramps, biological functions such as injection volumes/times, …)
- Function loops: (execute while, execute if, repeat, …)
- nL to mL volume injection
- Complete integration to your setup :
- Synchronization with other instrument via TTL triggers
- Automated detection of connected instruments
- Dashboard for graphic protocol visualization
- 50ms datalogging and command execution times
- Plug-in architecture *
- Automatic datalogging (Pressure/Flow-rate)
- Control injection/dispense volume
- Integrated online help service
- Compatibilities :
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher
- 32bit and 64bit systems supported
- A link module is required for use with the LineUP™ series
*contact us for custom plug-in development
P/N = SFT-MAT
A “hot plug and play” connection means that the device can be connected to the computer while both the device and the computer are powered on, and the operating system recognizes and configures the device automatically, downloading and installing any required drivers without any additional action on the user’s part.
For the Flow EZ™, connecting the pressure supply and the power supply directly turns on the Flow EZ™ module.
In vivo, most cells are constantly exposed, actively or passively, to mechanical forces. Reproducing these physiological constraints in vitro is essential to induce the right phenotype to cells, finalize their maturation and maintain homeostasis. The wide range of pressure (0.1 mbar-7bar) covered by Fluigent products permits one to accurately study biomechanics from molecular level to […]
The Fluigent/Micronit organ-on-a-chip platform focuses on modeling the main biochemical and biophysical features of the native environment of cells in order to induce their growth and differentiation as functional tissues. Air-liquid interface, flow induced shear stress, mechanical stimulation, biochemical gradient, cell-cell coculture have been reported to significantly improve the functionality of in vitro models. All […]
Because CTCs detection and labelling need a very precise and smooth flow control, Fluigent MFCS™ associated with the Flow-Rate Control Module and the ESS™ platform, was the designated choice to be able to efficiently control the flows of all the solutions and samples.