CELL CULTURE INTEGRATED PLATFORM
A fully integrated solution
for cell culture perfusion
- Easy to setup and use
- Access to all fluidic parts
- Suitable for incubator experiments*
- TTL ports integrated
*Fluigent insruments are not compatible with humid incubators
- Recirculation loop for unidirectional and stable fluid circulation
- Input and output fluid selection for flexibility
- Flow-Rate / Volume control to reduce consumption of expensive reagents
- Dimensions: 14.5×48.3x38cm3
- Weight: 5kg
- Power supply: 24V
- Power Consumption: 40W (normal use)
Many microfluidic applications require expensive solutions to be injected at a controlled flow-rate into a microfluidic system, such as cell cultures, PCR processes, cell injections or simulation of blood capillaries with a controlled minimal mechanical stress.
The use of water-in-oil droplets in microfluidics in high-throughput screening is rapidly gaining acceptance. The main application areas currently involve screening cells as well as genetic material for various mutations or activity. Here the aim is to isolate single DNA molecules and analyze the enzymes and proteins resulting from their expression.
Many microfluidic applications require switching between multiple solutions (such as samples or buffers) while maintaining a constant flow-rate during the course of their experiment. In this application, one MFCS™-EZ pressure channel is connected via a manifold to ten separate vials containing different aqueous solutions.