Specifically designed for pressurization
The Fluiwell-4C units are:
- tools for pressurizing samples inside the vials in order
- for the fluids to flow through your microfluidic system
- Made of Delrin
- Compatible with any tubing < 1/16 inch Outer diameter
- Compatible with 3 different size of reservoirs: 2mL, 1.5mL and 0.5mL
- Autoclavable – Can be sterilized
- Use of different types of tubing compatible with your own samples
- Flow control for simple or complex applications with a unique product
- Available with vials of 2, 1.5 ou 0.5 ml
- Size (W x L x H mm3): 40x40x50
- Fluid connectors: 10-32 coned UNF female fittings
- No wetted material: Only disposable materials are wetted
- Type of reservoir (disposable)*: micrew
All reservoirs, except the custom caps, can handle pressurization under 7bar.
Please be careful with the custom caps. For now, there is no bottle compatible with the custom caps having a pressure resistance equal to 7bar. Fluigent strongly advises you to use customs caps with pressure below 2bar only. If you still have questions, please contact Fluigent support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check you have not a pneumatic leakage due to a badly screwed fitting.
Check the O-ring is well positioned on the Fluiwell.
Information, such as cell size, type discrimination and other quantitative characteristic information can be measured for biological systems using impedance spectroscopy. Our electrical impedance spectroscopy platform (or EISP) offers the advantage of acquiring this information from cells, or particles such as beads, without the need to label them, as would be needed for characterization using […]
Many microfluidic applications require expensive solutions to be injected at a controlled flow-rate into a microfluidic system, such as cell cultures, PCR processes, cell injections or simulation of blood capillaries with a controlled minimal mechanical stress.
Many microfluidic applications require switching between multiple solutions (such as samples or buffers) while maintaining a constant flow-rate during the course of their experiment. In this application, one MFCS™-EZ pressure channel is connected via a manifold to ten separate vials containing different aqueous solutions.