Next week Fluigent will be attending the 2nd GlobalEngage’s Microfluidics Congress USA on July 25th and 26th in Philadelphia, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
The conference will be held in parallel with two other conferences at the same place:
Please do not hesitate to pass by and share a coffee or a discussion, and give us some news on your progress in your research! Besides, Robert Pelletier will speak on Tuesday 25th at 12.45pm about our solutions!
It is also a time to celebrate the many events we attended theses past weeks:
- Summer School Microfluidics17, at Carcans, France, where we hosted a labwork to measure protein concentrations within droplets.
- The ANZMNF Symposium at Hobart, Tasmania, where we had a huge amount of discussions with partners and customers.
- The Single Cell Genomics workshop in Paris, France, with a lot of Fluigent users.
- The GDRI Physics of Living Systems in Paris, France, with interesting discussions with biophysics experts.
- The NanoBio Surfaces in Healthcare and Science in Leuven, Belgium, where Marine gave a talk!
- Flow17 in Paris, France, where we were involved in a round table about the future of microfluidics and had a scientific talk as well!