This year, the 3rd conference on MicroFluidic Handling Systems will be held from October 4th to 6th in Enschede (Netherlands). We will have a booth there, and a poster presentation. Our sales representative, Simon Renard, as well as Felix Rogowitz will be there to discuss with you about your applications and our latest products.
MFHS main topics
- Sensors: flow, pressure, viscosity, temperature, conductivity, heat capacity, density.
- Actuators: valves, pumps, mixers, droplet generators.
- Interfaces: electronic instrumentation, interconnections, assembly, technology.
- Fluidic control systems: mass flow controllers, precision mixing, dosing and dispensing, calibration.
- Applications: gas chromatographs, liquid chromatographs, medical analyses, micro reaction systems, bio-analytical systems.