US - Marketing Communication Manager
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: Permanent Position
- Domain: Marketing
- Location: Boston
Job & Missions
This new role is created to provide sales leads to the company sales group. You will be the first dedicated Marketing person in the US, where you will contribute to the “go-to-market” strategy.
The Marketing Communications Manager shall create and implement an integrated marketing plan to drive demand on US market, that coordinates all outbound marketing material, and drive communication activities associated with product launches, promotion, and placement.
And specifically :
- Reinforce demand generation for Fluigent solutions by creating outbound campaigns to target customers using Sales Navigator (including production of 2 direct email/ month)
- Increase local presence on social media by coordinating and by creating compelling social media content and blog posts (including generation of 2 LinkedIn posts/ week)
- Manage customer master database (list management, classification and targeting) while ensuring data integrity within our CRM software
- Direct and manage Division trade show activities
- Lead measurement and data analysis to adjust tactics for continued success, and to help shape future marketing strategies and campaign development (including monthly report with Ad Words Activity, Email blast results, Lead Traffic and sources, Quotation number and volume)
- Interface with Fluigent global marketing Team to adapt content for the local market and keep advised of local activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Marketing, or related discipline
- 4+ years marketing communications, corporate communications, Public Relations, digital communications strategy, social media planning or related experience
- Experience in life science or related industry
- The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, with an ability to communicate across international business areas.
- Professional experience with scientific or industrial products beneficial
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Google Adwords & Analytics, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, CRM software
- Ability to use data analytics to drive and track various marketing Working knowledge
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)