1 mail du professeur Mathé
Phone: +33 (0)1 77 01 82 68
Fax: +33 (0)1 77 01 82 70
Email : email@example.com
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Fluigent S.A. Your access to and use of all information on this website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
- 1. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website; however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- 2. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour or that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- 3. When you visit our website, we give you a limited license to access and use our information for personal use.
- 4. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- 5. Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- 6. The license to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The license also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- 7. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a license to use those materials.
- 8. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- 9. You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
- 10. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a license to use those materials.
- 11. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified with the symbols TM which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a license to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- 12. No right or license in or to any of our intellectual property or other proprietary rights is granted hereunder to you. We shall be under no obligation to provide or transfer to you or to any third party any of our technology, including without limitation any processes or procedures used in the manufacturing and fabrication of our products.
- 13. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, but make no warranty, either express or implied, that the products and/or methods embodied in the work performed do not infringe any patents or other property right owned by a third party.